TECHNO-BOT TECHNOLOGIES alias (“SERVER2VPS”) values you as a customer. In order to ensure you receive the best level of Service, please go through our service terms
We want to make sure you understand what you can and cannot do, what to expect from SERVER2VPS’s Services, and your privacy rights. These policies and terms of Service are an agreement that governs your purchase and use, in any manner, of all Services ordered by you and provided by SERVER2VPS. By virtue of ordering and using SERVER2VPS’s Services, you necessarily agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein.
As used in this Service Agreement (hereinafter “Agreement”), “SERVER2VPS,” “us,” “we,” “our,” and grammatical variants thereof means TECHNO-BOT TECHNOLOGIES. “Customer,” “you,” “your,” and grammatical variants thereof refers to you. This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of SERVER2VPS.com website and/or the products and services made available by SERVER2VPS (“Services”). By using the Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Services. SERVER2VPS reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement at any time and from time to time in its sole discretion, and to determine whether and when any such changes apply to both existing and future customers. SERVER2VPS may make changes or modifications to referenced policies, fees, and guidelines without notice to you. Your continued use of the Services following any changes or modifications will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications. You agree to receive any updates to the terms in this Agreement by accessing our website.
Terms Of Service
* This Agreement is effective as of the date you order SERVER2VPS’s Services and shall continue for an initial term of one month and shall be automatically renewed each month for additional one month billing terms unless and until sooner terminated pursuant to the provisions of this Agreement.
* Either SERVER2VPS or Customer may terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason upon providing a thirty (30) day advance notice in writing.
* Upon termination of this Agreement, Customer must fully pay SERVER2VPS for all Services partially or fully provided to Customer by SERVER2VPS prior to termination.
* Notwithstanding the provisions of this Article, SERVER2VPS reserves the right to immediately terminate this Agreement by and between any Customer believed to conduct, participate in, allow, or facilitate any prohibited activity as described in SERVER2VPS’s
* SERVER2VPS will provide Customer with the Service(s) ordered, as they are described on our website, billing system, or in a custom quote. Customer understands and agrees that SERVER2VPS will host and create the Services solely in accordance with the information provided by Customer. Customer agrees to use SERVER2VPS’s Services in accordance to this Agreement, including SERVER2VPS’s
* Going over your allocated bandwidth will result in a Service suspension. Customer is responsible for their Service(s), so please ensure that you secure your passwords and server correctly to avoid any overages. Bandwidth either resets on the first day of the month or at the recurring payment date of your Service, depending on the specific Service. Customer’s Service will automatically re-activate once the bandwidth usage is reset for the month. In order to re-instate Service before bandwidth usage is reset, Customer must purchase additional bandwidth . Additional bandwidth is a recurring Service, and Customer will be invoiced accordingly. If Customer does not want this Service on a recurring basis, it is Customer’s responsibility to cancel the additional bandwidth in a timely manner.
* In the event that you receive an IP address that is on a blacklist, you have up to 24 hours from your order date to report it to SERVER2VPS for a change. Any other IP changes after this initial 24 hour period will result in an IP change fee, as stated in our. Please keep in mind that SERVER2VPS reserves the right to charge you fee if your Service(s) is cancelled/suspended and SERVER2VPS has a reason to believe that you caused the IP address to go on a blacklist due to e-mail spam.
* Customer acknowledges that any prohibited activity as described in SERVER2VPS’s may result in immediate cancellation/termination without refund or notice. However, at our discretion, we will generally follow the guidelines below:
First offense: Customer contacted; abuse report sent — response required within 24 hours or suspension;
Second offense: Customer’s Service suspended; Customer must contact SERVER2VPS to appeal abuse report;
Third offense: Customer account closed — all Services will be suspended and terminated.
If the abuse report is from a third party SERVER2VPS may or may not require system logs or other evidence of the incident. However, SERVER2VPS understands that the legitimacy of these reports are sometimes questionable. SERVER2VPS urges Customer to respond in a timely manner so that SERVER2VPS can assess each case before making a decision regarding Termination or Suspension.
* As consideration for SERVER2VPS’s Services, Customer agrees to be charged upon request and/or use of any SERVER2VPS Service(s), including any fees assessed in connection therewith. Customer agrees to pay SERVER2VPS the aggregate fees, whether one-time or periodic, in whole, when due, based on the provided Services and terms selected, according to the terms provided herein. Services are provided as they are described and at the price advertised on SERVER2VPS’s website. SERVER2VPS reserves the right to demand payment in full when due, and does not waive that right in the event of any discretionary deferment.
* SERVER2VPS’s reflects the current charges for Services performed outside of regular support boundaries. Customer agrees to be charged and to pay for any fees assessed by SERVER2VPS in accordance with this Agreement. SERVER2VPS reserves the right to modify the posted fees at any time, active upon posting, without direct notice to the Customer, who agrees to receive any updates to our Fee Schedule by accessing this Agreement on our website. Customer must upgrade to a regular, non-discounted plan to be able to use any additional Services. If Customer’s plan was purchased at a promotional or discounted price, that discount is voided if any of the fees in the Fee Schedule are requested or assessed.
* By making a payment, Customer agrees that all charges, as well as future charges, are authorized. Customer has thirty (30) days to dispute any aspect of SERVER2VPS’s billing. In the event that a payment is disputed, SERVER2VPS may suspend or terminate Service(s) or the Customer’s account, and Customer is responsible for covering any losses,
* If Customer signs up for a Service involving recurring payments, Customer is responsible for cancelling Service(s) seven (7) days before the end of the billing term, otherwise an invoice for the next billing term will be generated and due. SERVER2VPS automatically captures payments three (3) days before the end of the billing term, but reserves the right to do so as soon as seven (7) days before the end of the billing term. Customer permits SERVER2VPS to reattempt to capture payment if the first capture attempt fails. Any late captured payments will not prevent Service termination and you must contact SERVER2VPS to have your Services manually re-activated or receive store credit. SERVER2VPS will not honor any refunds as a result of Customer’s failure, mistake, disregard, or neglect to cancel their subscription in a timely manner. Thus, it is Customer’s responsibility to send in a cancellation request in a timely manner
* Customer agrees to pay a Corresponding Fee , which will be charged to Customer’s account in the event of the following situations, also reflected in our.
*Any suspension or termination due to prohibited account behavior
*Any blacklisting caused per IP address
* Customer agrees to be charged and make payment immediately when a new invoice is generated. Invoices are generated as soon as a new Service is ordered and automatically seven (7) days before the next billing term for existing Services. If Customer orders a new Service and decides to cancel the order once an invoice is already generated but before payment, SERVER2VPS will automatically remove the invoice periodically. However, if Customer makes an error and wants to create a new order immediately, SERVER2VPS can clear the erroneous invoice and replace it according to Customer’s request. For existing Services, once an invoice is generated, Customer is required to make the payment before the due date. SERVER2VPS suspends your Service one (1) day after the due date, and terminates Customer’s Service completely after six (6) days of being overdue
* Customer agrees to be charged and make payment immediately when a new invoice is generated. Invoices are generated as soon as a new Service is ordered and automatically seven (7) days before the next billing term for existing Services. If Customer orders a new Service and decides to cancel the order once an invoice is already generated but before payment, SERVER2VPS will automatically remove the invoice periodically. However, if Customer makes an error and wants to create a new order immediately, SERVER2VPS can clear the erroneous invoice and replace it according to Customer’s request. For existing Services, once an invoice is generated, Customer is required to make the payment before the due date. SERVER2VPS suspends your Service one (1) day after the due date, and terminates Customer’s Service completely after six (6) days of being overdue.
* SERVER2VPS will offer a full refund for any Services requested to be discontinued within 7 days of purchase; however, exclusions apply as follows:
This guaranteed refund only applies to the first refund for the first and single payment on a single Service that the Customer requests, limited per client, per household (such as using the same internet connection, address, payment information.) This guaranteed refund does not include any “One-time Setup Fees” or “Monthly Additions” ordered. Afterward, SERVER2VPS will handle refund requests on a case-by-case basis at our sole discretion;
Certain Services and fees are non-refundable. These include any domain name purchases, special/custom purchases, limited support packages, dedicated servers, domain registrations, administrative fees, software licensing fees, and any product specifically labeled as non-refundable;
Setup fees and any services performed (listed on our Fee Schedule) are non-refundable; and
No refunds are given for ANY services (account-wide) in cases of ANY abuse, suspension, or closure of account.
Generally, this means SERVER2VPS will give Customers a 100% refund for any other VPS plan for which Customer requests a cancellation and refund within 7 days of purchase. In the event of qualifying down-time, Customer’s account will be credited in accordance with
* SERVER2VPS’s liability in connection with this Agreement or Services provided shall not exceed the amount paid by customer to SERVER2VPS during the three (3) month period before the claim arose. SERVER2VPS shall not be liable for (a) any loss of use, loss of data, or interruption of business or (b) any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, unforeseeable, or punitive damages of any kind (including, without limitation, lost profits), regardless of the form or action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise, even if SERVER2VPS has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Customer acknowledges that these limitations are an essential element of this Agreement, and absent such limitations, SERVER2VPS would not enter into this Agreement to provide Services.
* “Suspension” means Customer cannot use their Service(s), which can be automatically resumed after payment is made. “Termination” means Customer’s Service(s) and associated data are lost forever, with outstanding balance still due. SERVER2VPS is not responsible for data loss due to Termination. In the event that Customer does not request to cancel their Services and an invoice is generated, but not paid, it will remain as an invoice and must be paid, even after Termination for failure to pay. This invoice must be paid before Customer can successfully make a new order in the future. Customer may pay the invoice at any time by contacting customer support. Customer is required to pay off any invoices generated. SERVER2VPS is not required to remove already-generated invoices for existing Services, as SERVER2VPS has made the cancellation policy very clear.